Contents > File: Collaboration in the Age of Hybrid Work / Survey: Software Quality, the Quest for the Holy Grail / Interview: Jean-Séverin Lair, CIO of INSEE / Portrait: Florence Devambez, CIO of Albingia / Analysis: Electricity rise: what consequences for IT departments? …
The year 2022 starts with a reality: in two years the work has changed radically. It has become flexible and hybrid. Maybe not everywhere… However, all recent studies show that all employees and even more Gen Z are striving for this evolution of work that offers more freedom in the hours or days of working and telecommuting… HR needs to review their policies, companies rethink the organization, CIOs provide the tools for a reinvented Digital Workplace for Hybrid Work.
It is therefore not surprising that IT for Business is its first file from the year 2022 to the business cooperation while the latter has been experiencing a break in its usual practices for nearly two years. What formulas should be adopted in work environments that have become hybrid to facilitate exchanges between employees all over the place, to make collaborative work more fluid, and to consolidate a “digital workplace” that attracts more than repels? As our file shows, the solutions have followed the evolution of practices and usage, even forging methods to erase the distance between employees and their company and install a “virtual” proximity.
Collaboration is a long-sought holy grail that finally seems to be taking shape with the evolution of tools, applications and mindsets. But our first poll of the year is attached to a very different grail: software quality. How to improve software quality? How to adapt the tests to the time of the CI-CD chains? Can the target “100% reliable” be achieved? IT for Business conducted the research…
We often list the value of the data in our columns. And who better to talk about it than INSEE? This first issue of the year is an opportunity to give the floor to Jean-Severin Lair, the CIO of INSEE, an institution that naturally consumes a lot of IT and data. And to let the data speak, he reveals to us his secret: placing the data as close to the companies as possible.
Our first portrait of the year 2022 is that of a DSI… That of Albingia, a specialist in the insurance sector for companies. Florence Devambez shares with us his journey and these present battle horses.
Every new year blows a wind of innovation and dynamism. In this issue, startups are logically in the spotlight. The opportunity to discover the innovations of MiTrust (Protection of personal data), nano code (crisis management), nabu (management of logistics documents) and France Verif (analysis of the reliability of websites).
Finally, what would IT For Business be without its feedback? This issue 2268 presents the use cases of: Gorrias Mercedes-Benz (infrastructure outsourcing), of the group Lhotellier (sector ERP), from Beauval Zoo (hyperconvergence), Kiabi (identity management) andAgirc-Arrco (modernization of the IS).
Welcome to the comprehensive summary of IT for Business #2268…
“At INSEE a free and flexible relationship between business lines and IT”
Interview with Jean-Severin LairCIO of thesee
REPORT OF THE MONTH
Working together in the era of hybrid working
– Technological effervescence, but practices that need to be transformed
– The video conference connects to calls
– The Visual management orchestrate the cooperation from a distance
– The digital workplacethe communication and collaboration center
– Of the virtual spaces for better to collaborate
RESEARCH OF THE MONTH
Software quality, the quest for the Holy Grail
PORTRAIT OF THE MONTH
Florence Devambez, CIO of Albingia
“Working on IS architecture paves the way for an easier future”
USE / FEEDBACK
– Gorrias Mercedes-Benz outsources to make your IT more reliable
– The concrete of the Lhotellier Group its activities with a specialized ERP
– The Beauval Zoo provide it’s like it hyperconvergence
– Kiabi gets dressed the management of his identities
– Agirc-Arrco effort on the DSN for his new Services
– Increase in electricity : expected consequences in CIOs !
– The lessons learning from vulnerability Log4Shell…
Data scientists looking for meaning
How to avoid shadow IT risks?
AI to save regional economic sovereignty
– No send effective digital releases without adjusting the warehouse IT department costs
– The number of companies that have reached the dates maturity quadrupled since 2015
– MiTrust secure sharing personal information
– nano code helps manage businesses the unexpected
– nabu automates the processing of import-export documents
– France Verif dig up scam from the web
Overhead cables under strict supervision